Each Friday, members of our Bespoke subscription services receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, subscribe to one of our membership packages today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- What the low VIX means for the market.
- A lack of 1% down days.
- Apple (AAPL) widens its lead as the largest company in the world.
- What the 'Smart Money' indicator is telling us.
- Sentiment: Bullish, Bearish, or Neither?
- 2012: A nightmare for short-sellers.
- Divergence between Empire and Philly Fed.
- Housing is back!
- Gold breakout. What now?
- Update on earnings warnings
- What day of the week is best for stocks?