Each Friday, members of our Bespoke subscription services receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, subscribe to one of our membership packages today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- Recent asset class performance.
- Most overbought and oversold ETFs.
- A look back at the second quarter and what drove stock performance.
- Analysis of current market and sector technicals.
- Euro-crisis quickly returns for Spain and Italy.
- Weekly economic scorecard -- big reports, big beats and big misses.
- Jobless claims, ADP better, nonfarm payrolls worse.
- ISM Manufacturing and recessions - what's in store?
- Earnings season cometh - revisions finally tick higher.
- Key earnings reports next week.
- What to look for this earnings season -- two key data points.
- Most volatile stocks on earnings.
- Oil, gold, corn, wheat -- what's going on with commodities?
- Financial sector default risk may not be as bad as you think.
- The election-year market script; bulls hold out hope.
- Obama vs. Romney -- 11/6/12
- Bespoke's top stocks under $10.