Each Friday, members of our Bespoke subscription services receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, subscribe to one of our membership packages today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- A good week after all.
- Will Q2 earnings season be a repeat of Q2 11. Why? Why not?
- Q2 Earnings Scorecard.
- A rundown of economic versus investor sentiment.
- EPS estimates for Q2 and beyond. Where is the bar too high and too low?
- Key earnings reports next week.
- Economic Scorecard and next week's calendar.
- Next week is a key week for housing.
- How to play the strong US Dollar.
- Election year script updated.
- The Smart Money Indicator.
- The S&P 500's incredibly shrinking range.