Each Friday, members of our Bespoke subscription services receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, subscribe to one of our membership packages today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- All three major indices break below 200-day moving averages.
- The market's performance in the weeks and months following a break below the 200-day.
- Market performance following weak nonfarm payrolls reports.
- The worst week for US economic indicators maybe ever.
- Net number of economic indicators beating estimates at a seasonal low.
- June market seasonality.
- June performance following a big down May.
- Sell in May, Go Away -- the easiest trade around?
- Election year market returns from June through November.
- Global stock market returns go from good to bad in a heartbeat.
- Bank and broker default risk levels.
- The continued eye-popping run for Treasuries.
- Presidential election odds just got a whole lot tighter.
- The Drudge Headline Indicator