Each Friday, Bespoke subscribers receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, become a Bespoke subscriber today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- Finally a new bull market high -- what's next?
- Which sectors to buy on a market breakout.
- Asset class performance since last April 29th.
- Sector advance/decline lines look strong.
- Earnings season -- that's a wrap.
- How did this quarter stack up vs. past earnings seasons?
- Sector performance this earnings season.
- Initial jobless claims continue to get better and better.
- Should investors begin to worry about market sentiment?
- A close look at high yield spreads.
- Tracking the divergence between Industrials and Transports.
- Oil spike -- should we be worried?
- Will natural gas ever go up again?
- Yen breaking down?
- Leap day market performance.