Each Friday, members of our Bespoke subscription services receive our Week in Review newsletter. This report provides Bespoke's current market thoughts through commentary and the unique graphs and charts that our clients have come to love. If you're looking to get a better grasp of the market, subscribe to one of our membership packages today and download our Week in Review newsletter.
In this week's newsletter:
- Overbought to oversold in a week. What now?
- 42 days and counting since a 5% pullback.
- Stock market technicals. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Not your typical "risk-on, risk-off market anymore.
- What's going on with the 10-year?
- What's going on with the dollar?
- In-depth earnings season analysis.
- Large caps struggling on report days.
- Yet another bad quarter for guidance.
- Key earnings reports next week.
- Economic indicators surprisingly strong.
- Technology continues to struggle as another sector strengthens.
- What's wrong with semis?
- Updated election analysis.